Go Back   Metal Throne Forums > Metalthrone.net > NSFW
About Us Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Purveyor of Fine Art

Default Official Thread of Female Hotness (aka Fap thread) NSFW

This is it. Try to keep it NSFW.

Last edited by ShadyLurker; 12-19-2012 at 04:29 AM..
Old 07-08-2009, 02:56 PM
The Little One
Metal Throne Administrator

Default Re: Official Thread of Female Hotness (aka Fap thread)

*fap fap fap*

Quote:
yeah well i talked to burzum the other day and he said you were gay
Quote:
Plus, Mustaine is like the Bono of heavy metal...
Quote:
when i was a kid, i used to stick all sorts of things up my pooper.. coke bottle lids, balled up tissue paper, you name it.. i couldn't get enough.. anyway i was about 7 at the time, when my mum brought home a new vacuum cleaner.. I saw the hose on this thing.. mind you my asshole was pretty well trained by this time.. so i've seen the hose and thought, i fuckin gotta try this aye.. I get home from school one day and my mum's still at work, "you beauty" i think, I get some butter from the fridge and start lubing up this hose, all the while barely able to contain myself aye.. I get it nice and slippery and start working it inside myself, slowly but surely, slowly but surely.. all of a sudden my ass just gobbles it up.. it's like better than anything you could imagine, i start working it deeper and deeper.. before you know it i'm just fuckin railing myself with this vacuum hose, having the time of my 7 year old life when all of a sudden i hear the most horrifying, blood curdling shreik you've ever heard... I look up to see my mum's just got in the door.. but that shreik my mum let out that day, that fucking shreik was my first taste of heavy metal and let me tell you.. i fucking liked it..
Old 07-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Purveyor of Fine Art

In the same style as Phanta's post, my favourite SG girl, Quinne:

Old 07-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Lord Revenant

"Quinne" would be attractive if she hadn't butchered her face.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
This forum's members are an elite wall, devoted to defending the status quo and identifying and humiliating those less knowledgeable than ourselves.

We shall all die alone.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Purveyor of Fine Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cargést View Post
"Quinne" would be attractive if she hadn't butchered her face.
Oh c'mon. I think they look good. I don't think she went as overboard as some do.

Post a pic Cargest, I'm very curious to see what you think makes a girl good-looking.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:52 PM
The Little One

Moar Miss Mosh:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
when i was a kid, i used to stick all sorts of things up my pooper.. coke bottle lids, balled up tissue paper, you name it.. i couldn't get enough.. anyway i was about 7 at the time, when my mum brought home a new vacuum cleaner.. I saw the hose on this thing.. mind you my asshole was pretty well trained by this time.. so i've seen the hose and thought, i fuckin gotta try this aye.. I get home from school one day and my mum's still at work, "you beauty" i think, I get some butter from the fridge and start lubing up this hose, all the while barely able to contain myself aye.. I get it nice and slippery and start working it inside myself, slowly but surely, slowly but surely.. all of a sudden my ass just gobbles it up.. it's like better than anything you could imagine, i start working it deeper and deeper.. before you know it i'm just fuckin railing myself with this vacuum hose, having the time of my 7 year old life when all of a sudden i hear the most horrifying, blood curdling shreik you've ever heard... I look up to see my mum's just got in the door.. but that shreik my mum let out that day, that fucking shreik was my first taste of heavy metal and let me tell you.. i fucking liked it..
Old 07-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Lord Revenant

See above for the kind of woman I like. I sincerely hope she isn't a whore.

I just typed "blonde" into Google Images, and got a page of brunettes.

See for yourself. Every woman there is a brunette.

Edit: bar two.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
This forum's members are an elite wall, devoted to defending the status quo and identifying and humiliating those less knowledgeable than ourselves.

We shall all die alone.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
The Little One

How much did you drink...?

You're tripping balls, Cargést.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Purveyor of Fine Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
*fap fap fap*
I was going to put a picture for Astaroth in my first post as well, but I figured he had enough pictures of you.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Fuck Off

I'd turn into a full on lesbian for Julia Bond.