Go Back   Metal Throne Forums > Metal Genres > Grindcore/Deathgrind
About Us Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2016, 03:18 AM
A Majesty of Wrath

Default Re: Machetazo

I enjoy it, especially since my collection (what was left of it) has stagnated the last couple years, so it makes it a lot easier for me to get back into it. Also this place has been around so long that most threads have already been made, so bumping is more effective than re-posting.

I liked Grind before I ever got into Black Metal, actually, but it was all downloaded and lost with the greater part of my library, and I've been too busy to rebuild it over the last year or two. Now though things are a lot better (hence my return) and so I'm very eager to get it all back. Good to know I'll have help with more than just the Black Metal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
I play drunken 40k and listen to Bolt Thrower while banging your mum, son.
Quote:
i'd watch this just to see the scene where you talk to burzum and he calls knightfall gay...
Old 11-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Soul Raping Tyrant

Most of the grind bands I like are somewhat death metal oriented, I guess. Dead and Pungent Stench...
ohhhh wait but not all the time...there are some bands that are just really fast and straightforward I like listening to while I'm outside. Too bad it looks like Squash Bowels just disbanded. I used to dig their stuff.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:26 PM
Arch Magos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
I enjoy it, especially since my collection (what was left of it) has stagnated the last couple years, so it makes it a lot easier for me to get back into it. Also this place has been around so long that most threads have already been made, so bumping is more effective than re-posting.

I liked Grind before I ever got into Black Metal, actually, but it was all downloaded and lost with the greater part of my library, and I've been too busy to rebuild it over the last year or two. Now though things are a lot better (hence my return) and so I'm very eager to get it all back. Good to know I'll have help with more than just the Black Metal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OhOZCMm0PE
Metalthrone: No Rape Or Misogyny Allowed. Blatant racism and homophobia A-OK.
Quote:
When questioned while sitting atop a trash-can and highly intoxicated, an Australian Jack Sparrow impersonator named Bob had this to say about Meshuggah: "gimmick ass fagget band.." [14]