Go Back   Metal Throne Forums > Metal Instruments > Guitars, Bass and Drums
About Us Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2013, 04:05 AM
<==8 Wataint (_0_)

Default Re: Guitar addicts! Post your gear here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Ishnack View Post
Okay I'm reading that link and it's saying shit like "sonic DNA". Someone please pass the shotgun mouthwash.
Well you can listen to a kemper profiled jcm2000 and it will sound almost Identical to the real thing. The real beauty of the system though is the fact you can have any amp at any time, but by all means continue to believe all that bullshit you just puked onto the page.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:56 AM
Retarded Necromancer

I have been using amplitube instead of a real amp for a while, I used to use guitar rig but they made it suck with newer versions, besides, I noticed a popping sound with it that disappeared when using amplitube. If I was going to seriously play though I'd get a real setup but for just goofing around in my small house using my computer works for now. I do have an old Peavy PA system but I don't have the room to set it up, it's out in the shed collecting dust. My first guitar is a Fender Lead II that is modified for heavy metal with one humbucker and kept one single coil. I also put a floyd rose on it. It has an awesome neck, good necks are quartersawn you should be able to see the grain like lines on a piece of paper. For the finish I rubbed in a yellow/green/black sunburst pattern with a hard lacquer surface, buffed it to a nice smooth glass like finish. The other is a cheap but functional Peavy tracer that I got for 60 bucks in 2001. I use it for practice to keep my fender in good condition.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:46 PM
Sacrificial Suicide Cultist

Ibanez RG1527
UPG Custom 7 string, both GK-3 equipped
Boss CS3, Boss NS2, Line6 M5, TC Ditto X2, Empress Tape Delay, EHX Ravish, Roland GR-55
Peavey 6505+ into and Orange 4x12 cabinet
Old 03-26-2015, 02:00 PM
Sacrificial Suicide Cultist

i got the brutalist distortion ever... ART DST-4