Go Back   Metal Throne Forums > Metalthrone.net > General Chat
About Us Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2016, 03:43 AM
Arch Magos

Default Re: What are you doing?

I'd like to visit the Emerald Isle myself. I mean, as long as there is potatoes and beer. Dammit I love potatoes. And pretty much any alcohol. I've only drunk cheap sake, but it tasted like rice with soy sauce, I love fermented shit.

Metalthrone: No Rape Or Misogyny Allowed. Blatant racism and homophobia A-OK.
Quote:
When questioned while sitting atop a trash-can and highly intoxicated, an Australian Jack Sparrow impersonator named Bob had this to say about Meshuggah: "gimmick ass fagget band.." [14]
Old 12-19-2016, 04:48 AM
A Majesty of Wrath

I want to go to Ireland as well for the beer and Celtic history. France comes first though because I want to stalk Famine and the LLN guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
I play drunken 40k and listen to Bolt Thrower while banging your mum, son.
Quote:
i'd watch this just to see the scene where you talk to burzum and he calls knightfall gay...
Quote:
The FBI dude says to me, "You have over 10,000 Posts and Hitler killed alot of Jews"..

Well now..Holy Shit Batman!..
Old 12-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Genocidal Panzer Warrior

@Kay:For me,Ireland is all about the pubs and daily life.I just like their culture and until now every Irish I met was a life loving person with a big heart.

Didn't know there was something like hot Sake.Yup,there are several Asian stores in my town where you can buy noodles,10kg bags of rice,Edamame,Tofu,Miso paste and all the common stuff,alcohol included.

Edit:We all should organize a trip to Ireland,meet in Dublin and celebrate a night of unholy Metal,potatoes and beer!

Laughing and smiling!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Demoralisation; 12-19-2016 at 03:38 PM..
Old 12-19-2016, 03:54 PM
Soul Raping Tyrant

Yeah, pretty much the same with how you could occasionally enjoy hot wine, you know. I'd also recommend Japanese curry. It's something different from the original Indian curry. Unlike most Japanese I mix them with chili sometimes.

Ireland is beautiful. I haven't met many native Irish people in my life but given their stereotypical drinking habits I'm pretty sure I'd get along well. Wouldn't hurt to get a week or two off getting a simple bed and breakfast accommodation and enjoy the landscapes and whiskey.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Genocidal Panzer Warrior

Never heard of Japanese Curry,gotta try it out,as I'm a huge fan of Indian Curry dishes.Amongst my spices I have a Japanese chili mix called Nanami Togarashi which I like to use for Miso soups,because it adds a delicious spiciness to them.

I know a few people from Ireland,Scotland,New Zealand etc. from my favourite Irish Pub and it's always exciting to talk to them about their countries.Haha,sounds like a good plan!

Laughing and smiling!
Old 12-19-2016, 04:44 PM
Soul Raping Tyrant

Irish pubs are awesome. I'd go for a travel just to taste the most eccentric foods of the world as most of them go very well with local liquors anyway. What you mentioned, togarashi, literally means chili. Conventionally Jap foods are not meant to be so spicy but oh gosh I love spicy food.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Arch Magos

Blarney Castle, Guiness Extra Stout, lamb and potatoes of some sort, and pagan/folk black metal. Let's get going.
Metalthrone: No Rape Or Misogyny Allowed. Blatant racism and homophobia A-OK.
Quote:
When questioned while sitting atop a trash-can and highly intoxicated, an Australian Jack Sparrow impersonator named Bob had this to say about Meshuggah: "gimmick ass fagget band.." [14]
Old 12-20-2016, 01:52 AM
placeholder

pubs in ireland a good place to get assaulted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoralisation View Post
.I just like their culture and until now every Irish I met was a life loving person with a big heart.
this describes my personality perfectly

Quote:
Edit:We all should organize a trip to Ireland,meet in Dublin and celebrate a night of unholy Metal,potatoes and beer!
my old man and me have been planning to go back over this winter but my health problems paused it. plane tickets aren't very expensive either. my one friend that wants to go with us is Icelandic so we were going to fly Icelandic Air and stop there for a few days
Wow, you are so mad to come up with a response like that! How long did it take you to write that? It only takes me seconds to write my responses. I bet you spent quite a long while writing what you did. That shows how mad and desperate you are! HAHAHA
Old 12-20-2016, 02:26 AM
A Majesty of Wrath

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcus View Post
Blarney Castle, Guiness Extra Stout, lamb and potatoes of some sort, and pagan/folk black metal. Let's get going.
I am so in.

Quote:
I play drunken 40k and listen to Bolt Thrower while banging your mum, son.
Quote:
i'd watch this just to see the scene where you talk to burzum and he calls knightfall gay...
Quote:
The FBI dude says to me, "You have over 10,000 Posts and Hitler killed alot of Jews"..

Well now..Holy Shit Batman!..
Old 12-21-2016, 12:11 AM
placeholder

the north is better if you aren't a fenian cunt but i guess they do have better wilderness down there.

also the guinness tastes way better over there. in north america it tastes stale
Wow, you are so mad to come up with a response like that! How long did it take you to write that? It only takes me seconds to write my responses. I bet you spent quite a long while writing what you did. That shows how mad and desperate you are! HAHAHA