Go Back   Metal Throne Forums > Metalthrone.net > General Chat
About Us Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Alien
Metal Throne Super Moderator

Default Video games and shit (split)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cargést View Post
It's certainly helped me. Music quality is hugely improved, enjoyment of existence is far greater, and I'm also perceived to be more "mature" by family and close friends, though, really, I'm simply removing the trapings of moderniy's so-called "adulthood". Pointless entertainment is, simply, pointless.
It's only pointless if you let it be; Some video games are incredibly deep, well-written, and engaging. Although I admit I don't really watch TV. I don't know about you, but there are more things that I enjoy than just reading and listening to music.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:25 AM
as hungry as horace

Default Re: On the new Metal Underground

i do what i want when i want thats the beauty of my life. its not like anybody here can say thet dont waste any of there time at all on 'pontless' things, i mean the vast majority of us spend more time on here than can be deemed healthy.

did i just call metal throne pointless? i think i did! maybe im too drunk? shutup!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Bite me

You called it "Pontless". The misspelling is your out.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Strength.Pride.Nobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulszaek View Post
It's only pointless if you let it be; Some video games are incredibly deep, well-written, and engaging. Although I admit I don't really watch TV. I don't know about you, but there are more things that I enjoy than just reading and listening to music.
final fantasy final fantasy!

life sure is good with Video games
Old 06-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Lord Revenant

Computer/Video games which I would play again for their creative value:

Terranigma - creation of world, destruction of humanity. Good.
Secret of Mana - prevention of destruction of humanity, is it a good idea?
LSD: Dream Emulator - HOLY SHIT MY FACE HAHA
Daggerfall - Epic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
This forum's members are an elite wall, devoted to defending the status quo and identifying and humiliating those less knowledgeable than ourselves.

We shall all die alone.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:16 PM
astaroth666 is invisible

I play video games from time to time, but I used to play more than I do now.
I'm thinking about playing Oblivion
because 666 is true....

because vigrid is true

because only this
Vigrid nb
Quote:
Astaroth: he is in love with Phantasm and frequently kills himself over her, and he also has wet dreams of Varg Vikernes.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Lord Revenant

I wouldn't. Oblivion is far inferior to Morrowind, which is far inferior to Daggerfall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
This forum's members are an elite wall, devoted to defending the status quo and identifying and humiliating those less knowledgeable than ourselves.

We shall all die alone.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:39 PM
The Little One
Metal Throne Administrator

Cargést, would you like me to split the irrelevant shit from this thread?

If you do, let me know which post to split from and the off-topic stuff can have its own thread.

Quote:
I love Satan. His picture is on all of my favorite CDs.
Quote:
yeah well i talked to burzum the other day and he said you were gay
Quote:
when i was a kid, i used to stick all sorts of things up my pooper.. coke bottle lids, balled up tissue paper, you name it.. i couldn't get enough.. anyway i was about 7 at the time, when my mum brought home a new vacuum cleaner.. I saw the hose on this thing.. mind you my asshole was pretty well trained by this time.. so i've seen the hose and thought, i fuckin gotta try this aye.. I get home from school one day and my mum's still at work, "you beauty" i think, I get some butter from the fridge and start lubing up this hose, all the while barely able to contain myself aye.. I get it nice and slippery and start working it inside myself, slowly but surely, slowly but surely.. all of a sudden my ass just gobbles it up.. it's like better than anything you could imagine, i start working it deeper and deeper.. before you know it i'm just fuckin railing myself with this vacuum hose, having the time of my 7 year old life when all of a sudden i hear the most horrifying, blood curdling shreik you've ever heard... I look up to see my mum's just got in the door.. but that shreik my mum let out that day, that fucking shreik was my first taste of heavy metal and let me tell you.. i fucking liked it..
Old 06-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Alien
Metal Throne Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cargést View Post
Computer/Video games which I would play again for their creative value:

Terranigma - creation of world, destruction of humanity. Good.
Secret of Mana - prevention of destruction of humanity, is it a good idea?
LSD: Dream Emulator - HOLY SHIT MY FACE HAHA
Daggerfall - Epic.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night is incredibly artistic, as well. And the music in it is fantastic.

And if you like Daggerfall then Oblivion/Morrowind should be up your alley. Both have wonderful storylines, the only dividing factor is the "graphics" thing.

Anyway, I don't play the "mindless" games (first person shooters, RTS games, ect) because those really are mindless. I won't play a game if it doesn't have an interesting storyline or some artistic value.

Last edited by Zulszaek; 06-06-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Old 06-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Lord Revenant

I played Symphony of the Night, and it was damn good. The only problem is that Alucard sounds like a complete moron throughout the entire thing.

Phanta, just get rid of everything that isn't to do with music, people doing music, other people's music, and so on.

Thanks

Quote:

We shall all die alone.