Go Back   Metal Throne Forums > General Metal Forums > General Metal Chat
About Us Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Metalcoholocaustist

Default Re: Artworks to Show

The State that is grounded on the racial principle and is alive to the significance of this truth will first of all have to base its educational work not on the mere imparting of knowledge but rather on physical training and development of healthy bodies. The cultivation of the intellectual facilities comes only in the second place. And here again it is character which has to be developed first of all, strength of will and decision. And the educational system ought to foster the spirit of readiness to accept responsibilities gladly. Formal instruction in the sciences must be considered last in importance. Accordingly the State which is grounded on the racial idea must start with the principle that a person whose formal education in the sciences is relatively small but who is physically sound and robust, of a steadfast and honest character, ready and able to make decisions and endowed with strength of will, is a more useful member of the national community than a weakling who is scholarly and refined. A nation composed of learned men who are physical weaklings, hesitant about decisions of the will, and timid pacifists, is not capable of assuring even its own existence on this earth. In the bitter struggle which decides the destiny of man it is very rare that an individual has succumbed because he lacked learning. Those who fail are they who try to ignore these consequences and are too faint-hearted about putting them into effect. There must be a certain balance between mind and body. An ill-kept body is not made a more beautiful sight by the indwelling of a radiant spirit. We should not be acting justly if we were to bestow the highest intellectual training on those who are physically deformed and crippled, who lack decision and are weak-willed and cowardly. What has made the Greek ideal of beauty immortal is the wonderful union of a splendid physical beauty with nobility of mind and spirit.
http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html

Last edited by KS43; 03-26-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Old 03-26-2016, 03:43 PM
Genocidal Panzer Warrior

tl;dr
Old 03-26-2016, 03:48 PM
Metalcoholocaustist

Read it you godless heathen!

Laughing and smiling! Corporate Capitalism in a nutshell - "Everybody can peacefully dupe everybody else".

"Thus for the first time a high inner purpose is accredited to the State. In face of the ridiculous phrase that the State should do no more than act as the guardian of public order and tranquility, so that everybody can peacefully dupe everybody else, it is given a very high mission indeed to preserve and encourage the highest type of humanity which a beneficent Creator has bestowed on this earth. Out of a dead mechanism which claims to be an end in itself a living organism shall arise which has to serve one purpose exclusively: and that, indeed, a purpose which belongs to a higher order of ideas."

More smiling. Adolf Hitler is Great.

"A nation composed of learned men who are physical weaklings, hesitant about decisions of the will, and timid pacifists, is not capable of assuring even its own existence on this earth."

"Accordingly the State which is grounded on the racial idea must start with the principle that a person whose formal education in the sciences is relatively small but who is physically sound and robust, of a steadfast and honest character, ready and able to make decisions and endowed with strength of will, is a more useful member of the national community than a weakling who is scholarly and refined."

"Formal instruction in the sciences must be considered last in importance"

Last edited by KS43; 03-26-2016 at 03:55 PM..
Old 03-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Metalcoholocaustist

I'm a baaaaad boy!

"Because, we did not know how to keep our economic prosperity. So, we just let it go and take it one day at a time" - Because we were too busy "everybody can peacefully dupe everybody else"! Millions with private inner goals of getting that profit. Do all this with a smile, "This car is for you!".."This Home is a great deal!". And say these things with a $ in our minds.
http://www.metalthrone.net/forum/sho...ostcount=14438

Dupe - one that is easily deceived or cheated .

"everybody can peacefully cheat (and deceive) everybody else" - LOL

Last edited by KS43; 03-26-2016 at 04:15 PM..
Old 03-26-2016, 07:14 PM
A Majesty of Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoralisation View Post
tl;dr
The entire thread, man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
I play drunken 40k and listen to Bolt Thrower while banging your mum, son.
Quote:
i'd watch this just to see the scene where you talk to burzum and he calls knightfall gay...
Quote:
The FBI dude says to me, "You have over 10,000 Posts and Hitler killed alot of Jews"..

Well now..Holy Shit Batman!..
Old 03-27-2016, 01:41 AM
Genocidal Panzer Warrior

KS43,go ahead and post a picture of yourself in the metalthrone thread
Old 03-27-2016, 02:32 AM
Metalcoholocaustist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoralisation View Post
KS43,go ahead and post a picture of yourself in the metalthrone thread
No way! That's like me putting up a Wanted Poster! The Good Guys are always the "Bad Guys"

Old 03-27-2016, 02:36 AM
Genocidal Panzer Warrior

Why did I know anything like this would come up?
Nevertheless:Whoever you are afraid of -if you're posting here,they already know you,your name etc.So what does it matter?
Old 03-27-2016, 02:39 AM
Metalcoholocaustist

"So what does it matter?"

"They" already tried once, actually twice. I wont go into details because it is a Story all by itself.

"They" can try again, but I am aware now and will fight back some how..Even if in a Court of Law..Conspiracy is one charge that comes to mind. I have names and addy police records and reports, Insurance stuff myself.

All because I post Adolf Hitler youtube videos, Nazi Germany music, Mein Kampf quotes,

And critize our god satan and his sacred nation of Israel.
Old 03-27-2016, 02:44 AM
Genocidal Panzer Warrior

I. I would be glad if you told us about your story,really.

II. Why do you keep saying "our" god Satan?And why did you call me a godless heathen?Even though I'm no christ at all,you couldn't have known.